Covetable Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any replacement legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (together the “Data Protection Legislation”), the data controller is Covetable Limited at 585a Fulham Road, London, England, SW6 5UA with registration number ZA243418.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information. Some of this information is collected and processed for the purpose of legal compliance and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests (subject to your rights), namely to analyse the use of our site and services in order to continually improve our business and services.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- where you have consented, or where we are otherwise entitled to do so, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We and/or our third party business partners will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS). If you do not want us or our third party business partners to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on our order form, or follow the instructions set out in the relevant communication;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If you change your mind about us using your data in the ways described in this policy, please let us know by contacting us using the details set out below. You may also opt out of receiving marketing messages from us by following the instructions outlined in the relevant communication.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (subject to your rights); and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will only keep your information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as Data Protection Legislation allows.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to ask us to: (a) make any changes to ensure that any information we hold about you is accurate and up to date; (b) erase or stop processing any information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or (c) transfer any information we hold about you to a specified third party. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We may charge a £10 fee for complying with some of the requests made under this section if they are made before 25 May 2018.
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity will be required when making such a request. For this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your information, please contact us via the details set out below. Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding such issues.